Are you someone who’s looking for a quick-drying towel that dries you off quickly each time you exit the shower? Are you looking for ultra-absorbent towels?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, it’s time to give organic hemp bath towels a try.
With each wash, hemp bath towels provide outstanding quality. With repeated wear, the cloth softens, making it more relaxing to use.
Hemp is also one of the most long-lasting fibres. It may be used to make towels that will last for years.
Benefits of using a Hemp Bath Towel
- A quick-drying towel is a must-have accessory that swiftly removes damp messes, whether you’re having a shower or going to the beach. Hemp bath towels dry the skin and other surfaces fast and easily due to their high absorbency.
- Hemp fabric protects you from the sun’s UV radiation by acting as a natural screen. Hemp towels are ideal for skin protection when spending time outside, such as at the pool or beach.
- Hemp fabric is extremely breathable, which means your towels will not accumulate scents over time.
- As a result, they’re ideal for usage as workout towels. These towels are especially cool in hot weather due to their permeable nature.
- With each wash, hemp towels give long-lasting protection against dangerous microorganisms. They’re also resistant to stains and odor-causing microorganisms, so your towel stays fresh and clean for longer.
Furthermore, even when stored in moist and poorly ventilated circumstances, these towels do not irritate the skin and do not grow mildew.
While new cotton towels seem softer than hemp towels on the skin, this softness fades with each wash.
Hemp bath towels, on the other hand, get softer with time. Hemp towels are not affected by repeated washing like cotton towels are. This means you may use your hemp towel for extended periods without sacrificing comfort.
Hemp is more economical to cultivate because of its low cultivation needs.
It also has a short growth cycle of 3-4 months, allowing farmers to replace their raw material supply up to three times a year.
The Bottom Line
Hemp farming was prohibited in several places until 2018.
Fortunately, the 2018 Farm Bill permitted both the growing of hemp and the usage of its products. As a result, hemp towels are a relatively new product on the market, and they are not as popular as other options like cotton towels.
As more farmers recognize the advantages of hemp farming, you can anticipate more of this product to be produced.
Industrial hemp prices will fall over time, making hemp towels more available to the general population.
In between uses or after washing, there are numerous ways to efficiently dry your hemp towels. When drying hemp bath towels in the sun, make sure to spread them out to minimise creases.
While hemp experts advocate line drying in the sun as the most efficient option, it isn’t always possible. And Machine-drying hemp bath towels necessitates precision timing.
The hemp strands in the towel may begin to break if exposed to the dryer’s heat for an extended period.
If you’re looking to get one for yourself, glance over what Hemptology has in their stock!
We retail completely organic Himalayan Hemp Bath towels that are handwoven by the Native women in the foothills of the Himalayas.
Check out www.hemptology.co.uk for more.