Hempseed oil is also known as “hemp oil” and is obtained by cold pressing hemp seeds. Hemp oil is frequently unprocessed. It has a nutty taste and is a transparent green oil.
It’s not to be confused with cannabidiol (CBD) oil, which is a cannabis plant extract made from hemp flowers and leaves.
Hempseed oil is extracted from the hemp seed and does not generally include THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), the psychoactive component, but this is a point of contention. THC levels in CBD oil may be extremely low and negligible.
And as the title suggests, Hemp Oil is that Elixir which humanity has been longing for since a time immemorial.
Is it true that hemp oil reinforces our skin?
The answer to this is yes. Take a look at the points mentioned below for a better understanding:
- Hemp oil is suitable for all skin types since it moisturises without blocking pores. It can even assist to balance oily skin by moisturising it and controlling the production of oil.
- Hemp oil helps keeps your skin moisturised without clogging your pores. This aids in the reduction of acne caused by excess oil.
- Hempseed oil is high in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which contributes to its skin benefits. These nutrients can aid in the treatment of skin disorders such as atopic dermatitis.
- Hemp oil offers anti-aging effects in addition to hydrating and relaxing the skin. Hemp oil can aid in the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as the prevention of ageing symptoms.
Hemp Oil benefits our health too?! But how?
- A diet high in linoleic acid has been proven in studies to lower total cholesterol and low-density lipoprotein (LDL), or “bad” cholesterol. Hemp Oil already has Linoleic acid, so there’s no need to visit a dietician if you choose to use Hemp Oil!
- The anti-inflammatory qualities of hemp seed oil aid with pain relief. For natural pain treatment, use Hemptology’s Hemp seed oil Elixir straight to the sore region for best results.
- Hemp seed oil contains gamma-linoleic acid (GLA), which has been found to decrease inflammation. Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Rheumatoid Arthritis and multiple Sclerosis are some foes that Hemp seed oil can take head on.
- The rich omega-3 fatty acid content of hemp seed oil makes it an excellent supplement for pregnant women. Omega-3 fatty acids are essential throughout pregnancy, according to research. But that doesn’t mean you need to binge on it!
- Hemp seed oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which can assist patients with hypertension decrease their high blood pressure. So, keep calm and use hemp oil!
Now that we know about how important hemp oil can be:
Let’s get to know how to use it:
- Hemptology’s hemp seed oil Elixir can be applied to your skin. For best results, gently massage over the area of your skin.
- Our Hemp seed oil Elixir is also great for cuticle care. All you need to do is apply the oil and gently massage it in to your cuticles. You may end up with nails better than Kylie Jenner!
As ever, there are a couple of things to consider:
- Because hempseed is classified as a ‘Nut’, our Oil is not suitable for anyone with a nut allergy.
- It is also advised that customers carry out a small patch test on their skin before general use.
Our Hemp seed oil comes in two small aluminium bottles of 50 ml and 100 ml each, which are individually filled with care.
For anyone concerned about the origins of our hemp oil, rest assured that Hemptology’s Hempseed Oil Elixir is 100% organic, and has been created on the pristine slopes of the Himalayan Mountains.
Only the purest, premium hempseed is cold-pressed to reap a rich, mountain, fresh oil that is overflowing with essential acids and minerals to treat your skin the way Mother Nature would pamper her offspring.
Life is full of choice, good choices and bad choices and how we get through it is by ensuring that we make more good ones than bad ones. So do yourself a favour, choose Hempseed oil and swing the balance towards the good side. Choose our Hemp seed Oil Elixir and you’re one step closer to God’s great plan.