Environmental issues are so pressing right now that it’s more important than ever to ensure that we pay attention to our daily commodity consumption. With Christmas fast approaching, we’ll be out shopping for gifts for our loved ones.
While the holidays are a wonderful time to buy thoughtful gifts, it is also critical to consider our carbon footprints.
Yes, finding acceptable eco-friendly presents is difficult, but certain manufacturers, like Hemptology UK, have created some outstanding designer pieces that would make a wonderful gift this holiday season.
It is past time for us to recognize our responsibilities and develop ethical guidelines.
Purchasing environmentally friendly gifts is a must.
It is feasible to live a sustainable lifestyle while creating a distinctive Christmas present. So, if you care about the environment and want to do your part to help the environment while having fun this Christmas season, try out some eco-friendly hemp items.
Hemp is a wonderful ecologically friendly fibre that is very simple to grow. In addition, unlike other textiles, it is durable and biodegradable.
Why Go For Organic Hemp?
It’s all about getting ready for the holiday celebration! Hemp was formerly unfashionable, but that is no longer the case. Hemptology for example has thoroughly perfected hemp fashion, and you may select from their designs to give as gifts to friends and family.
Choose your favorite and we’ll wrap it up with your enclosed letter for a finished look.
Some of the Best Organic Hemp Products that you can gift this Christmas
- Hashmina Shawls/Scarfs: Beautiful, soft, delicate shawl for all seasons fashioned in the classic pashmina design from the best organic hemp fibre and Himalayan organic wool (50% Hemp/50% percent Wool). The term “Hashmina” stems from the fact that hemp fibre is made from the Cannabis Sativa plant.
The hemp plants are grown using the “natural farming method” in the Indian Himalayan region, and the shawls are created for you by local women.
- Organic Hemp Tops For Women: Dresses aren’t appropriate for all ladies. As a result, you’ll be able to purchase shirts for them. Hemptology offers a large selection of trendy and comfy organic women’s clothing.
They’re comfortable on the skin and maybe dressed up or down depending on the accessories you choose.
They come in a variety of bright, dramatic colors and will make fantastic gifts for anybody.
- Organic Hemp Beanies: Each hemp beanie is hand-knitted in the Indian Himalayan region with love and care. Hemp is produced in the highlands and combined with organic wool from mountain flocks (50 percent hemp, 50 percent cotton) to create the most amazing yarns, which are then handcrafted for you by the village ladies.
Even though each hat is constructed to the same design, each one has its personality and represents the talent of the lady who wove it just for you.
The Beanies come in four color combinations: black/grey, natural, brown/white, and khaki yellow with white flecks. The Natural Color version is included in this listing. Other color options are offered individually to avoid ordering confusion.
- Organic Hemp Shirts For Men: Because most guys dislike shopping for themselves, shirts are a great gift for the men in your life. While any shirt will suffice, why not invest in a solid-colored sustainable hemp shirt? These are well-made and will undoubtedly add flair to any man’s overall appearance.
Hemptology shirts are fashionable and appear to be worth a fortune. They’ll make ideal Christmas presents.
- Organic Hemp Dresses for Women: Christmas is a fantastic occasion to wear those lovely gowns. Hemptology’s organic hemp dresses are a terrific eco-friendly present for the women you care about. These were created with the idea of sustainable fashion in mind.
They are fashionable, comfy, and trendy. Plus, hemp has a reputation for getting comfier with each wash, making it a wonderful gift for anybody.
- Organic Hemp Socks: Pull on a pair of hard-wearing organic socks made from the finest organic hemp fibre and Himalayan organic wool (60 percent Hemp/40 percent Wool) hand-knitted for you in the highlands to pamper your feet.
These socks will keep your feet warm and dry, and the antibacterial and hypoallergenic characteristics of hemp will protect them while gently cradling them. With each wash, these socks get softer and more pleasant to wear — there are no finer natural socks.
Our socks come in three colors: white, natural, and brown.
Holiday shopping may be exhausting, but it can also be a lot of fun.
To add to the enjoyment of this resplendent occasion of Christmas, try to include gifts manufactured using eco-friendly materials. The environment will also gain in this way.