Hemp seeds have several health advantages, including weight loss. They are an excellent source of nourishment and have the potential to permanently alter your body.
‘Marijuana,’ the buzz around this term has no boundaries. It is unlawful to possess, consume, or trade any of the three types of marijuana, ganja, Hashish. However, there is one glitch in this matrix, and that is hemp.
Hemp is a useful element of the marijuana plant that includes a trace amount of THC but has no psychological impact.
In comparison to the tiny size of the seeds, the nutritious advantages are fairly substantial. Hemp has the longest and most lasting natural fibre, which aids digestion and metabolism.
Let’s take a closer look at how hemp seeds can help you lose weight.
1. Builds Your Muscle Mass: Hemp seeds are a great source of protein since they contain all nine necessary amino acids. What do you think? To spice things up, replace your costly protein powder with three tablespoons of raw hemp in your smoothie.
It not only keeps you satisfied, but it’s also a terrific alternative for vegans and vegetarians trying to increase their protein consumption!
2. A Boost to your Metabolism: A research published in the Journal of Nutrition discovered that combining fish oil with a high-fat diet lowered weight much more than a high-fat diet without fish oil. It also boosted metabolism in the gut.
Though the study was focused on fish oil, it is also applicable to hemp oil produced from hemp seed since it has identical nutritional contents that make fish oil so healthful.
3. Provides you with Good Fats: Hemp seeds are high in important fatty acids such as alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), an omega-3.
This essentially maintains the necessary balance of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids in the body. Furthermore, they are low in saturated fat and contain no trans fats! Isn’t it awesome?
4. Great for those on a Keto Diet: There are just two grams of carbohydrates in three tablespoons of hemp seeds. Its mild, nutty flavor makes it ideal for adding to cereal or toast.
Hemp seeds may be an excellent choice for dieters who are reducing carbohydrates to reduce weight.
How can you incorporate Hemp Seeds into your Everyday Diet?
- Sprinkle seeds on top of cereal or yogurt.
- Grind the seeds and mix them into your smoothies.
- At home, make hemp milk using whole seeds, water, coconut sugar, and vanilla essence. Blend all of the ingredients to make dense and rich hemp milk.
- Salads can benefit from hemp seed oil.
- Consume them uncooked! You’ll enjoy the crunch.