Green is the new Black! And we couldn’t agree more.
With changing times and shift towards organic in all areas of life, from food to skincare to home décor, natural or “green clothing” has become extremely popular. Using natural fabrics, supporting local designers, or reusing old clothes are some practices redefining the world of fashion for sustainable living. And that’s a good thing considering that the textile industry is one of the dirtiest in the world.
Grown without toxic pesticides, fertilizers or other chemicals – all of which harm the environment, even farmers and producers- natural fiber is a healthier, more eco-friendly alternative to synthetic textile materials.
Looking for online natural fiber clothing is a better choice for consumers too. Because exposure to synthetic fibre clothes can lead to skin allergies or long-term severe chronic conditions such as cancer. So, wearing green clothes is definitely a better option.
Natural Fiber: A way for the textile industry to redeem themselves!
Natural fibers, in simple terms, are raw natural materials sourced from plants, animals, and minerals. The raw materials are spun into threads and yarns that are knit or woven into natural fabrics to create sustainable clothing. Plant-based natural fibers include cotton, jute, and hemp, while animal-based include silk and wool. Many reasons ultimately make natural fiber clothing a good choice –
- For a start, natural fiber clothing is not created with harsh chemical treatments that are toxic and linked to health conditions.
- Natural fibers are grown with traditional production methods that are more sustainable, eco-friendly and require less energy and crude oil than synthetic methods.
- Natural fiber clothing with regular washing won’t break down easily as compared to other fibers. This is because the cellulose content that makes them up is very strong.
- Natural fibers come with a remarkably high absorbency as the plant fibers have a strong affinity for water. This means they keep you fresh and clean at all times.
- The great thing about natural fiber is that it is biodegradable, so you don’t have to worry about your old clothes piling up the landfill.
Hemptology: Perfect to buy online natural fiber clothing
With Hemptology, you can buy online natural fiber clothing made of Himalayan hemp. Our natural fiber clothing is made from hemp sourced from the Himalayan region using natural harvesting methods. We offer beautiful, timeless pieces that you will be able to cherish for an extended period. Our clothing line is durable and becomes more comfortable to wear with time. What makes it great is that the clothes soften with each wash and won’t quickly lose out on their shine and colours.
Apart from being remarkably resilient, our natural clothing is made from hemp fabrics that come with anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic qualities. This makes our clothes resistant to germs, foul odours, and skin irritation. Also, our clothes are definitely perfect in terms of style, not just in terms of the environment. Keeping in mind the current trends, we have developed a clothing line for fashion-conscious and environmentally aware generations.
Jump on the organic train with buying online natural fiber clothing for a better you and a better planet. It is better late than ever!