Our daily lives are filled with plastic and paper-based products, which negatively affect the environment. In recent years, deforestation has resulted in increased CO2 emissions. Micro plastics also pose a threat. Our ecosystem is being disrupted by plastics from various products entering food chains. In light of this, it’s time for sustainable products and eco-friendly packaging that’s gentle on the environment and humans alike. An example of such a natural plant is hemp, which has multiple benefits. There are a number of medicinal benefits associated with hemp products derived from hemp plants. As hemp products are 100% natural, they don’t negatively impact harvesting; in fact, their organic raw materials improve soil quality. Therefore, we need to act responsibly towards the environment by looking for pollution-free ecosystems and sustainable living options.
Advantages of Choosing Hemp:
In terms of eco-friendly packaging, hemp products have a number of benefits. From providing tremendous health benefits (hemp seeds) to providing sustainable packaging, hemp offers it all. Despite its low maintenance requirements, it can be grown easily within a few months with limited fertilizer requirements. Besides being energy-efficient, hemp paper products use less electricity to produce. The use of hemp packaging is as versatile and durable as that of paper or plastic.
Hemp Product Checklist:
There are many benefits to hemp, but when choosing a hemp product, certain factors must be taken into account. We provide some checklist, which can help in deciding the right hemp products:
- Strong & durable – Hemp has best fibers that are perfect for packaging, food boxes, crafts, and digital printing. In fact, it is known for its toughness and sturdiness that comes in various thicknesses to address different products and product packaging needs.
- Easily customized – It is important to ensure that the hemp product you select is the right size, dimensions, and weight for your needs. You can easily customize hemp packaging to meet your form factor requirements.
- Composition – It is crucial to take this into consideration, especially when it comes to food-based packaging. Make sure you buy sustainably grown hemp rather than conventionally grown hemp, which has low lignin content and acid-free cellulose.
- Color – In terms of both aesthetics and usage, this is important. Depending on the type of production, it may be white or brown, or it may be lustrous or dull. Sheets made from white hemp can be plain, shiny, or both.
- Longevity & recyclability – It is important to know how many times it can be reused. Besides being cost-effective, you will also be supporting environmental sustainability. Hemp products can be recycled eight to nine times if they are of good quality.
- Manufacturing process – A hemp product’s quality is greatly influenced by the manufacturing process. Make sure it’s made without harmful chemicals that can interfere with hemp’s natural benefits.
- Quality of the hemp products –To obtain high-quality hemp products, hemp processing must be carefully planned, managed, and executed. Hemp farm products are more durable with high-quality processing. As a result, it is extremely important to ensure that the hemp fibers are of excellent quality.
- Raw ingredients –It is important to read the ingredients of hemp fabric products and ensure that they contain less than 0.3% THC (the psychoactive substance in cannabis). Hemp typically contains a low or insignificant amount of THC to cause any psychoactive effects.
Realize the power of hemp with Hemptology, a company that strives for excellence by providing the best hemp Organic products.