Hemp seed recipes, with their healthy dosages of amino acids and amazing spurts of protein, are a great way to elevate so many traditional dishes and make an even better version – for yourself and your dietary needs.
We scanned the web for only the finest of the best in this category. And these ten hemp seed dishes are out of this world!
1. Alfredo Sauce infused with Cauliflower and Hemp Seeds: It has hemp seeds as a bonus, although it is also prepared with cauliflower. This sauce is a guilt-free option on all counts. Use it to dress up a quick pasta meal or to pour over a piece of lean, grilled chicken.
2. Hemp Seed, Veggies, and Millet Nuggets: Make the finest vegan chicken nuggets we’ve ever had by making a batch of this delicious vegetable, hemp, and millet nuggets. All of the sauces complement each other wonderfully, and we believe that a serving of these crispy bits will please everyone in the house!
3. Banana and Hemp Muffins: This batch of banana muffins contains some extra ingredients, but they just contribute to the good-for-you things that your body wants. These nibbles are healthful, vegan, and quick grab-and-go breakfast or snack for the week!
4. Quinoa and Lentil Infused Hemp Seed Meatballs: Serve with a sub. Serve with a bowl of spaghetti. Serve them alone as the ideal appetizer nibble. These meatballs will leave you wanting more while without making you feel guilty for deviating from your healthy, plant-based diet.
5. Hemp Carrot Cake Chia Pudding high in Proteins: This is a great alternative for a midday snack or a quick breakfast. Add some fresh fruit and you’ll be out the door without missing a good-for-you nibble!
This carrot cake chia pudding is a delicious way to start the day. It’s naturally strong in protein (12g per serving) and will keep you going all morning!
6. Hemp Seed Sauce Pasta topped with Zucchini: So, the name of this meal may be a mouthful, but we promise that once you taste it, you’ll be grateful for the inclusion. Not only will you learn how to make vegetable noodles, but you’ll also learn how to infuse your Alfredo with hemp seeds! This raw power zucchini pasta with hemp seed alfredo sauce has a lot of nutritional punch and is fun to eat as a snack.
7. Hemp Heart Tabbouleh: Discover how to make a traditional snack with a health-conscious twist. Serve with fresh, warm pita bread, or prepare some crispy pita chips to go with it. This hemp tabbouleh is a delightful variation of conventional tabbouleh, full of fresh herbs, vegetables, and protein. Furthermore, it is vegan, grain-free, and gluten-free.
8. Maple Date Granola infused with Hemp Seeds: This granola will be useful to you. Make your bars to grab & go in the mornings, or smash it up to top your yogurt. Or, if you have the late-night munchies, toss some in a bowl with some oat milk. A simple Maple Date Granola recipe that will have you craving more. Contains gluten-free oats, almonds, hemp seeds, and flaxseeds and is naturally sweetened with maple syrup and Medjool dates. Vegan and gluten-free.
9. Chocolate and Hemp Seed Protein Balls: These small protein nibbles sure carry a punch. Take some of them with you in the morning or when you need a quick pick-me-up after a hard day. If you like, you may use small dark chocolate chips or chopped dark chocolate. Leftovers are available in the freezer for any snack attack, and they’re perfect for rushing out the door in the morning!
10. Chocolate and Oatmeal Smoothie mixed with Hemp: We discovered another delectable breakfast recipe for you to prepare. This overnight oatmeal smoothie will make you feel like you’ve had the ultimate pleasure, but without the guilt. This nutritious chocolate hemp overnight oatmeal smoothie tastes like melting chocolate ice cream while delivering an astonishing 15 g of plant-based protein and meeting the daily omega-3 requirement!
It’s vegan, gluten-free, and refined-sugar-free, and it’s the ideal breakfast or snack for any chocolate enthusiast!